Thursday, January 17, 2008

Quick Update

Courtenay sent me a message complaining I haven't posted anything lately. So, let me give you a quick update on what's been going on in my life lately.

Working two jobs
Working two jobs still
Oh yeah, still working two jobs
Buying more yarn to support my addiction
Sarasota for a bike thing
Plant City's Bike Fest
Gibtown's yearly bike thing
Soliciting for and getting items for auction
Finishing the bruise afghan
Starting, taking apart and re-starting a doily
Starting an afghan
Starting another afghan
Sleeping!

I'm sure I've missed a few things here and there. But that's the main highlight of what's been happening lately :-) I do have to share a huge donation that has been offered for the auction.

I have been offered a set of 4 tickets to an upcoming Tampa Bay Bucs 2008 home game! The person who offered these is a season ticket holder and once the schedule is out, I get to choose which game to put in the auction. I'm really excited about these and I hope that they raise a lot of money for the National MS Society! Oh, and I would greatly appreciate if those reading this could do me a favor. Could you please share the silent auction preview site with those you know living in Florida? It's www.freewebs.com/ridetoerasems/ I thank you!

No comments: