Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Correction Needed

I need to make a correction to a recent post. I was talking about Christmas and the wonderful food mom makes. Dad is now a little upset because I praised Mom's cooking and didn't mention him at all. See, growing up Dad was always gone from the house for work before we ever got up, and therefore was home before mom. Mom always called when she left work, Dad would start or ramp up the cooking and shortly after Mom walked in the door, we were eating. Dad is also a good cook. Mom, however, through the years has been the primary creator of our holiday dinners with Dad mostly doing the meat.

As the years passed, the holiday dinner preperation has become a team effort between my parents. So, to correct my previous post, it was Mom and Dad's fabulous foods that we had. Love you Daddy! :)

No comments: