Friday, April 25, 2008

Survey Says...

Thanks for thinking of me Court. She tagged me on the ABC's so here ya go guys.

Do you know your ABCs?

A: Attached or Single? Attached

B: Best Friend? John, Dru, Linda

C: Cake or Pie? Depends on what kind (flavor) is offered

D: Day of Choice? Saturday

E; Essential Item? Book or crochet items

F: Favorite Color? Purple

G: Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy bears

H: Hometown? I was born in Redwood City, CA, but spent the most time to date in Fridley, MN

I: Indulgence? chocolate and peanut butter

J: January or July? Either, I'm in FL, depending on the year and Ma Nature, they can be pretty close to the same

K: Kids? Nah, the older I get, the less I want them

L: Life isn’t complete without? pets

M: Marriage date? Will let ya know if there is one

N: Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother

O: Oranges or apples? both

P: Phobias and fears? Snakes!

Q: Quote? Don't have one

R: Reason to smile? Love, goofy pets

S: Season of choice? I really miss spring and fall

T: Tag three people? Dad and Mom, DuJane, Sarah

U: Unknown fact about me? I don't know

V: Vegetable? Corn or peas

W: Worst habit? I can be very anal about some things

X: X-ray or Ultrasound? X-ray I guess, I've never had an ultrasound

Y: Your favorite food? Cheese chicken! Or if we're going out, Giordano's, Oh so yummy!

Z: Zodiac sign? Scorpio

Ok Mom/Dad, DuJane and Sarah, you're up!

No comments: