Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm "Dewing" It! Riding to Erase MS!

As many know, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) December 2006. Dad received an official diagnosis of MS in 1987 after having been diagnosed with a form of MS in the 1970's. I decided to sign up for the National MS Society's Mid-Florida MS150. This is a 150 mile bike ride that takes place over two days. I would greatly appreciate any support and donations that could be provided. The National MS Society not only sponsors MS research, but also provides programs for those afflicted, they advocate for legislative changes and even help people to live their lives to the fullest. Sometimes that means a wheelchair, sometimes it means a service animal or even minor changes in the home. But they can't do it without us. So please help! Please donate by visiting my participant page here. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding this. And thank you so much for your time and donation.

No comments: