Monday, December 24, 2007

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Well, day before anyway. I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! However you spend Christmas, enjoy the day and those you are with.


J told me Saturday that since we have no plans tonight, we are going to a get together some friends of his are hosting. Since it's Christmas, I felt that a small hostess gift was needed. So I made the hotpads I got from Annie's Attic. Annie's Attic provides a free crochet pattern daily and these lightbulb hotpads were featured a few days ago. Of course, I may have been just looking for a reason to make them :-)

I really like how these turned out, except the green one is somehow bigger than the red. But oh well. It can be used for bigger items. It can kinda be seen, the green has silver thread mixed in and the red has gold.

No comments: